2nd ANNUAL SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS SUMMIT 2020
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are fundamental to effective service provision and are a critical component of any outsourcing and vendor contract. They provide the basis for managing the relationship between the service provider and the customer, describing the agreement between the service provider and customer for the service to be delivered, including measurements of these services
Non-alignment of business needs with the SLAs leads major service delivery failure and poor performance, loss of brand image, penalties leading to customer dissatisfaction. Putting together an SLA can be a difficult process as it often involves documenting processes which have previously arisen organically within an organisation. Any significant contract without an associated SLA is open to deliberate or inadvertent misinterpretation. SLAs also provide both parties with a level of protection against legal action should an issue or misunderstanding arise, so they need to be crafted thoughtfully and carefully.
The concept of service levels is not new but many of these agreements are still incomplete and poorly crafted or missing entirely from the desired service levels of the business goals. To rectify it at the initial stage is the key for an effective SLA with continuous improvement.
The 2-day summit is focused on understanding the scope of services, define parties having ownership over certain functions, and to set proper expectations for resolution times and escalation procedures from various industry verticals under one roof. The 2019 edition Service Level Agreements Summit showcased strategies, innovation, automation towards effective SLA management. The 2020 edition of the summit focuses on deep diving with various forms agreements along with situation handling, roleplay and drafting of agreements onsite.
General Manager & Head Legal
Jio Financial Services
General Manager - Legal & Company Secretary
Transrail Lighting Ltd.
General Counsel, Compliance Officer & Company Secretary- India & South Asia
Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
Chelappa Thyagarajan Srinivasan
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Dr. Vivek Mittal
Regional Counsel – METAI Region Diagnostics Platform
Director – Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sungard Availability Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President – Legal & Deputy General Counsel (Global)
Deputy Vice President & Head- IT Infrastructure Service Delivery
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd.
Chief Information Officer
Oberoi Realty Ltd.
Group Chief Information Officer
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd.
Senior Vice President & Global Head of Central Practices
Zensar Technologies Ltd.
Vice President - Head of Export/Imports & Export Control & Customs
Siemens India Ltd.
General Manager & Head – Business SCM
Jio Financial Services
Executive Vice President – Procurement & Asset Management
Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Senior General Manager – Purchase
Senior Vice President & Head - Technology Shared Services
Head Properties & Facilities
Vodafone Idea Ltd.
Head - Customer Service Management (Service Delivery)
Global Head Procurement
Tata Technologies Ltd.
Senior Vice President & General Counsel
UFO Moviez India Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Understanding and interpreting the benefits, pitfalls and alternative approaches towards developing an effective SLA
- Monitoring, tracking and reviewing quality of service for efficient service delivery
- Implementing strategies for effective handling of service delivery failure & poor performance
- Integrating your SLAs: bringing a competitive edge to your business
- Assessing the legal implications of SLAs to understand and adhere to the implemented SLA
- Dispute management & resolution remedies available under SLA
- Effective management of SLA maturity and termination
- Understanding criticalities and intensities of a service towards ideal service delivery
- Get acquainted with some of the emerging practices in the SLA management and dispute resolution methods
- Get to learn from experiences of industry experts
- Gain insights from industry case studies
- Get to network with senior industry professionals from SLA management functions and major players of the service industry
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Service Level Agreements
- Service Delivery
- Procurement, Purchase & Commercial
- Legal & Company Secretarial
- IT Infrastructure
- Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
- IT, ITES & BPO
- Telecom & Broadband
- Any organisation which has complex SLAs in place